Monday, May 7, 2012

A fun road trip!

Got to go on a road trip to Hot Springs last week. We were only there a few days but had a blast!  So beautiful there I so wish we lived closer not 5 hours + away. While we were there we took the kids to the Mid-America Science Museum. With over 100 hands-on exhibits it is an awesome place for the kiddos to touch everything and get out some energy.  The  Odyssey's Shipwreck! Pirates & Treasure exhibit was perfect for my 6 year old  J who sometimes thinks he is a Pirate! :) If you ever get in the Hot Springs area don't forget to check it out. http://www.midamericamuseum.org/

Here is my favorite picture I took while we were out and about. ( besides the pics of my family ;)


We only had one casualty, Hubby J dropped his phone and it decided to leave us. That made for a bit of grouchy times. Thanks goodness it was under factory warranty and has already been replaced! 

My latest MOMS moment: thawing food from the freezer for dinner after I had already had dinner in the slow cooker for 5 hours.

~thatmommygirl~


No comments:

Post a Comment