Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Preparing for our Mini-Vacation

On Thursday we head out for our mini-vacation to Branson, MO. We choose Branson for most of our get-a-way trips due to it being close for us to drive to and it fits into our one income family budget. Every year we try to get seasons passes to Silver Dollar City . That way we can visit all year for just a little over the price of one day admission. Very budget friendly!! This time, other than the SDC seasons passes, I decided to plan our trip based on internet deals. I started with finding a hotel room. Our budget was set for $100.00 total for two nights. Not an easy task to find a decent room in that price range. After searching around for a few hours I decided Priceline would be our best bet. I have used them before and have yet to be disappointed. Scored a room for two nights for $88.00 by using Express Deals. Under budget WOOHOO!! That also includes a full breakfast buffet for free and that is a huge help!! The downside to using express deals on Priceline is you do not know the hotel name until you have made the purchase. Like I said before I have yet to be disappointed in Priceline and I am keeping my fingers crossed that this experience will prove the same.
Next we needed a few  fun activities to fill in when we are not rollin on the coasters at SDC and I found  just that on Groupon for half the original  price. ( Discovery Center in Springfield, MO & a photo shoot at Buster's Old Time Photo  ) If you are not aware of what Groupon offers I suggest you pop on over to their website and check it out!! I also did a search for happenings in Branson and discovered that there will be a FREE Weather Show going on with activities for kids. Another plus is that this is being held at the hotel we are staying at so we can check it out easily on our down time.  Check back as I will be keeping you updated on all the fun stuff we do!


~thatmommygirl~ :)

5 comments:

  1. Get Best Deals for Appearls,Fashion,Footwear,Electronics,Daily Gadgets,Beauty Products,Clothing and
    many more with great discount prices only on ShopsAtAvenue.

    Visit On https://shopsatavenue.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am Amit Yadav. I like your post and this is really interesting and useful for me. This is informative post. I like give the reviews for all products on Review Country Website. Or Review County Products. Nice pieces of information you are providing. And mostly people like this posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I am Manzaby Marketing. I think this is among the most important information for me. And i'm glad reading your article. But should remark on few general things, The web site style is wonderful, the articles is really nice. Nice pieces of information you are providing. And mostly people like this posts. Hair Extensions Products. Thank You...
    https://www.manzaby.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. for the best coupons and deal visit paybackdollar .paybackdollar has 12006 store of the world and has 20,000 coupons
    go and visit paybackdollar and have fun with your coupons.
    DISCOUNT

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for sharing this article i like your blog.......

    Buy logo

    ReplyDelete