Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Dr. Scholl’s® Massaging Gel Insoles™ Review

I was so excited to receive Dr. Scholl’s® Massaging Gel Insoles as my first  BzzCampaign because I almost always have back pain when I walk for long distances.

The day I got my insoles in the mail we were going on a two day camping trip. I grabbed the box and headed out the door. (I should have taken a picture but I was in a rush to get us all going and I forgot)

Once we got to our campsite and got everything set up, my niece wanted to go for a "walk". Sure why not just a little walk. I asked her to wait while I put the insoles in my walking shoes. It took a little longer than I thought it would to get them in. Even after trimming I had to unlace my shoes and give  a good shove. 15 minutes and being laughed at by various membes of my family later we were on our way.
Our "little" walk turned into a two mile hike!  I didn't notice a big difference  in my shoes while walking other that a little more cushion when I first started out. When we got back I was tired but I did notice that I had NO leg or back pain like I normally do on a "walk" like that. That made me a happy camper the rest of the trip! LOL
I have used them only a few times after that as we are in the middle of a ho summer and I am wearing a lot of flip flops right now. When I do wear them I love the no after affects!

Dr. Scholl’s® has many different products to meet the feet! Check them out to see how comfortable you can be in your shoes.   drscholls.com



  As a BuzzAgent in the Dr. Scholl’s® Massaging Gel Insoles BzzCampaign  I was given a sample and coupons to share.

~thatmommygirl~

No comments:

Post a Comment