Thursday, May 17, 2012

Busy week!

Mother's Day weekend was great! On Saturday I did a photo shoot with one of my besties and her adorable family. Then it was off to see my parents. We took my mom dinner & made homemade cookies and cream ice cream. (YUM!) My niece brought my 2 month old great-niece to visit and I got to smooch on chubby cheeks.

Sunday was pretty laid back. Hubby J fixed me a yummy brunch of eggs-in -a-basket with coffee in my new cup that looks like a Nikon lens. (LOVE IT!) We went fishing (one of my favorite things) in the evening. Only caught 2 perch but was still fun just relaxing by the lake. For Mother's Day I got seasons passes for the family to a theme park that is just a few hours away and a trip already planned for Memorial Day weekend! I LOVE roller coasters and rides of all kinds. I am still just a big kid!

On Monday I just did some  photo editing and tried to clean this constantly cluttered house.

Tuesday I went on Rock Star J's Kindergarten field trip to the zoo and park. I had so much fun learning about the animals and spending some extra time with the boy. He was so quiet. I kept asking him what was wrong. He told me he was trying to be good.

Last night Mr. Rock Star J lost his first tooth! He was so excited that he started jumping around and laughing. I have to admit I shed a little tear. My baby is growing up way too fast. The tooth fairy was so generous by leaving $5.00! I tried to stay up to see if  Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is the tooth fairy but alas sleep overcame me ;)

MOMS moment: Yesterday Drama Queen S and I were  grocery shopping. I asked her to get me a bag to put tomatoes in. She looked at me funny. I again asked her to go get me a bag.( I was a bit more snappy this time) Then she pointed beside me and of course there are the bags right there almost touching me. Drama Queen burst out laughing at me. You just wait girlie it will set in on you some day...

His first tooth lost!


No comments:

Post a Comment