Monday, July 30, 2012

Woolite® Extra Dark Care Review

A few weeks ago I received a Woolite® Extra Dark Care CrowdShare through Crowdtap . In the package I received 10 samples/coupons to use myself and to share with others.
I have used Woolite before only once and a LONG time ago so I was just thinking that "It's just another detergent." I am so glad I was proved wrong! I noticed after the first wash that my older jeans had a refreshed almost "happy" about them. I hang my jeans up to dry instead of using the dryer for them and I noticed they dried in about half the time as usual.  I am not sure if this is something that is supposed to happen but it was a big plus for me, a person who sometimes puts off washing jeans until the night before I need them. I will be purchasing  some Woolite Extra Dark Care on my next shopping trip!

This review is based on my opinion of the samples I received through Crowdtap.

~thatmommygirl~

No comments:

Post a Comment