Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Brew Over Ice K-Cup® Review

Once again I was so excited to get a BzzCampaign through BzzAgent.  I got to try Brew Over Ice K-Cups®!  As soon as my BzzKit came I had to  try it right away. So I set up my Keurig® brewer by pulling out the bottom tray so the tumbler (that was provided in the kit) would fit, put in the water and Brew Over Ice K-Cup®. Then I filled the tumbler with ice,set under the brewer, hit the power button and I was on the way to my first home brewed iced coffee.
I have to say, after all the hype of getting things going, I was a little bit disappointed in that first cup. To me it was a bit watery and needed more ice. Hubby J loved his though! I tried again a few days later with the iced coffee and had the same reaction as before. Again Hubby J loved his. I decided to try the Brew Over Ice Celestial Seasonings Half and Half Tea K-Cup® next and was in love with the first sip! Then I tried the Southern Sweet and LOVED it as well!
I have decided that I am just not fond of iced coffee in general. Everyone else who has tried it liked it like Hubby J.  I guess I am just into the Keurig® brewed hot coffees and  Brew Over Ice Teas.
Now every evening after Hubby J gets home I get me a yummy tumbler full of Brew Over Ice Southern Sweet Tea and relax while the kids argue and Hubby J takes over for a while.
If you get a chance hop on over to Tumbler Nation on facebook to check out what they have to offer!

My BzzKit


 The brewing of the tea over ice!

Enjoying my Southern Sweet Tea over ice!

Please excuse the scary cell phone pictures. I will try to use my camera next time:)

 

As a BuzzAgent in the Brew Over Ice K-Cup® BzzCampaign  I was given  samples and coupons to use for myself and to share.

 

~thatmommygirl~

No comments:

Post a Comment