Thursday, October 4, 2012

COVERGIRL & Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Foundation and Pressed Powder Review


As a BzzAgent I was given the opportunity to to try out COVERGIRL & Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Foundation and  Pressed Powder. I love the COVERGIRL Makeup that I use regularly but it does lack in full coverage of the dark circles around my eyes and my red blotchy skin. SO I thought I would give it a try. 
I do have problems with a week or so of breakouts when I try new makeup. I have LUPUS, my skin is just real sensitive and I know that will happen. After the breakout period I notice how tone and smooth my skin was starting to look. As you can see in the before and after pictures below my skin looks firmer and the blotches are all evened out. The dark circles are still a bit visible but it is real hard to cover those up completely on me. My family and friend seven noticed! I was asked a few times what I was using for my skin because it looks so much healthier. Of course I had to brag a bit on COVERGIRL & Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Foundation and  Pressed Powder.
It takes me a while to get use to a new makeup so I don't like to change very often but I will be making the switch to COVERGIRL & Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1!

As a BuzzAgent in the COVERGIRL & Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Foundation and  Pressed Powder BzzCampaign  I was given full size samples and coupons to use for myself and to share.

~thatmommygirl~

No comments:

Post a Comment