Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Glade Expressions® Collection ~ Review



 BzzAgent time again!
 I was given the opportunity to give the Glade Expressions® Collection a try.
I tend to have problems with strong scents giving me headaches so I entered into this campaign with caution. First I started with the Cotton & Italian Mandarin fragrance spray and I have to say I really like it! The fragrance is light and smelled great. The spray is a wonderful pick -me-up for the house especially after the dog has gotten a hold of something that doesn't agree with his tummy. ;) I love the fact that the fragrance bottle is refillable! 


The oil diffuser has a contemporary design and blends well with just about any decor. I chose the
 Pineapple & Mangosteen scent. It too was light and had a wonderful fragrance. At first I couldn't smell it throughout the house but after a few days the smell did travel.  My house sometimes has a tendency to not smell so fresh (I blame the dog, Hubby J, and the 6 year old Rock Star Prince) For the three weeks plus I have been using the Glade Expressions® oil diffuser I have yet to be hit with a musty smell when I enter my home.
The  Glade Expressions® Collection has an array of fragrances. You may purchase the collection at most grocery stores and mass retailers, as well as in some drug stores. You may also purchase online at www.glade.com 

As a BuzzAgent in the Glade Expressions® Collection BzzCampaign  I was given coupons to use for myself and to share.

~thatmommygirl~

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment